School Name: Southern New Hampshire University
MBA Program Starts: Multiple term starts throughout the year
Dean of the School of Business: Kimberly L. Blanchette Ed.D.
Title: Executive Director
- Established: 1932
- Type: Private, Non-profit, accredited
- Offering: Online. Campus.
- Degrees: Associate, Bachelor’s and Master’s
- Awards: US News and World Report Most Innovative School in 2021
- University Accredited by the The New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) https://www.neasc.org/
- MBA Program accredited by ACBSP
- Starts: Multiple term starts throughout the year
- World-class student services, including an online bookstore, online library, tutoring and 24/7 tech support, all developed specifically with the busy adult learner in mind through 100% online classes.
- Student achievement data can be found on College Navigator. https://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator/?q=Southern+New+Hampshire+University&s=all&id=183026#programs
- Financial Aid: Qualified students with a 2.5 GP and higher may receive up to $20K in grants and scholarships
The NEASC and its Commissions are recognized as approved accreditation agencies by the National Association of Independent Schools and the United States Department of Education.
- SHNU’s MBA Degree Programs are now accepting applications.
- 18 MBA Programs including: MBA in Accounting, MBA in Finance, MBA in Leadership, MBA in Marketing
- SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience.
- Multiple start dates throughout the year. 24/7 online classroom
- SNHU’s MBA program and its concentrations are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Student achievement data can be found on College Navigator.
- Application Fee: None
- GMAT: Not Required
- Transfer: Can transfer up to 6 credits
- Under $19,000 in tuition – Total
- MBA Curriculum revised in 2021
- MBA Can be finished in about a year
- Starting Salary: Median base salary for 2021 MBA graduates projected as $115,0001
- 30 credits to degree completion
- Take advantage of some of the nations most affordable tuition rates while earning an MBA from a private, nonprofit, NEASC accredited university
** Tuition frozen at 2012 rates
- 96.5% of students surveyed across all programs would recommend SNHU to a friend.1
- 1 – 2019 Annual Student Satisfaction Study. 9,206 students responded. October 2019
- Transfer up to 90 previous credits
- 200+ degree programs for in-demand jobs
- Dedicated career advisors, webinars, internships and more to prepare you to enter or advance in the workforce.
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation. One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation, frozen since 2012
- Your own dedicated academic advisor to provide the guidance and encouragement you need for academic success
- Dedicated to your success.