Skip to content
- Starting salary for new MBA graduates in Public Administration is reported to be between $42,294 and $132,453 with an average of $84,857.
- Tuition for in-person, campus MBA programs in Public Administration ranges from $6,660 to $97,010, and averages $39,137
- Online tuition in for Public Administration MBAs ranges between $6,660 to $68,510, with an average total tuition cost of $34,275
- A GMAT score between 425 and 737 with an average of 574 is needed for acceptance into an MBA program in Public Administration.
- There are 62 campus and 34 online MBA Public Administration Programs.
- Average student enrollment varies between 9 and 1,986 with an overall average of 367.
- Student / Faculty Ratio for MBA programs offering a Public Administration concentration varies between 1:10 and 3:1 with an average of 3:1 students.
- 68 MBA programs in Public Administration are ranked by the following institutions MBAGuide: 54, US News: 10, Forbes: 6, BW: 7, FT: 3 and Economist: 3.