SNHU MBA Program Overview
- Under $19K total tuition
- Earn credentials along the way
- MBA program accredited by ACBSP
- Complete in about 1 year or at your own pace
- 15+ career-focused concentrations
- Curriculum revised in 2021
Why Choose SNHU for Your MBA
If you need to advance your career sooner than later, you’ve found the online MBA that can fit into your busy life.
Southern New Hampshire University’s new Master of Business Administration program has the flexibility you need to get where you want to go while positioning yourself for career advancement in about 1 year.
And at just under $19,000 – total tuition – our accredited online MBA program is also an affordable solution that can fit your budget.
Plus, you won’t only earn an MBA. We revised our curriculum in 2021, so that in each course throughout the program, there’s an opportunity for you to earn industry-recognized business credentials as well. You can gain a competitive advantage each term as you fill your resume with your additional skill sets and certificates.
“The exciting thing about this degree is that we left behind preconceived notions about what an MBA program is and really leaned forward into what it should be by thoughtfully anticipating the future,” said Dr. Andrew Gallion, an adjunct instructor at SNHU who served as a subject-matter expert for the university’s new master’s program. “We looked at current trends to predict what skills will be required. … This program will certainly differentiate itself with a different focus on the future whereas most programs focus on the present.”
Learn how to:
- Analyze and interpret data for decision-making
- Develop and foster adaptable strategies for an organization
- Evaluate and implement various models and processes in the design and continuous improvement of organizations and their practices
- Cultivate globally aware and culturally responsive teams and organizations
- Create and implement plans around culture, ethical and legal standards, and sustainable practices
You can also choose from 15+ career-focused concentrations, to tailor the program more closely to your personal interest. Popular concentrations include healthcare management, project management and human resources.
To better fit your career goals, SNHU offers 15+ MBA concentrations that allow you to hone in on the skills most relevant to you. The concentrations are typically 3 courses each and provide in-depth coverage of a certain subject, like finance, marketing, human resources and more. You also have the option to stay with the general track and take 3 electives that most interest you.
Explore MBA concentration options below.
Dean of the School of Business
Kimberly L. Blanchette Ed.D.
- Established in 1932
- Private, Non-profit, accredited
- Online. Campus.
- Associate, Bachelor’s and Master’s
- 5 Star Ranking
- US News and World Report Most Innovative School in 2021
- MBA Curriculum revised in 2021
- MBA Can be finished in about a year
- MBA Program accredited by ACBSP
- University accredited by NEASC
- No application fee
- No GRE/GMAT required
- Can transfer up to 6 credits
- Multiple term starts throughout the year
- Median base salary for 2021 MBA graduates projected as $115,0001
- 30 credits to degree completion
- Under $19,000 in tuition – total
- Take advantage of some of the nations most affordable tuition rates while earning an MBA from a private, nonprofit, NEASC accredited university
** Tuition frozen at 2012 rates
- Transfer up to 90 previous credits
- 200+ degree programs for in-demand jobs
- Dedicated career advisors, webinars, internships and more to prepare you to enter or advance in the workforce.
- Our MBA Degree Programs are now accepting applications.
- 18 MBA Programs including: MBA in Accounting, MBA in Finance, MBA in Leadership, MBA in Marketing
- SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience.
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation. One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation, frozen since 2012
- Your own dedicated academic advisor to provide the guidance and encouragement you need for academic success
- World-class student services, including an online bookstore, online library, tutoring and 24/7 tech support, all developed specifically with the busy adult learner in mind through 100% online classes.
- Dedicated to your success.
- ACBSP Business School Accredited
- SNHU’s MBA program and its concentrations are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Student achievement data can be found on College Navigator.
- Student achievement data can be found on College Navigator. https://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator/?q=Southern+New+Hampshire+University&s=all&id=183026#programs
- Accredited by the The New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC)
- The NEASC and its Commissions are recognized as approved accreditation agencies by the National Association of Independent Schools and the United States Department of Education.
- Multiple start dates throughout the year. 24/7 online classroom
- Qualified students with a 2.5 GP and higher may receive up to $20K in grants and scholarships
- 96.5% of students surveyed across all programs would recommend SNHU to a friend.1
1 – 2019 Annual Student Satisfaction Study. 9,206 students responded. October 2019