MBA Program Overview
- 94% of graduates were employed or continued their education within 18 months of graduation
- 98% of faculty members who have advanced degrees
- Multiple start dates each year
- 237 Faculty publications in 2020–2021
- 50% Faculty members hold a doctorate
- Course length is 6-Weeks
- Average completion is about 2.5 years of full-time study
- More Than 36,000Professional development hours logged by faculty in 2020–2021
Why Choose Purdue University for Your Online MBA
Purdue Global’s online Master of Business Administration (MBA) is designed to give working business professionals the real-world tools they need to pursue leadership and management positions in an increasingly competitive marketplace. Today’s employers are looking for MBA graduates who are ready to take on responsibilities right away—those who can understand global issues, manage relationships across cultures, and grow businesses in emerging world markets.
The online MBA curriculum has been developed by a select panel of global business professionals and features international business case studies as well as unique examples.
- Customize your MBA by choosing from 7 optional concentrations.
- Gain relevant, practical skills, and immediately apply the concepts you learn in the classroom to challenges in the business world.
- We are part of the Purdue University system, which includes Purdue University, one of the most respected research universities in the world.
Program Outcomes to Support Your Career Growth
Build the core skills and competencies that employers demand. You will study how to:
- Create value in production and distribution of goods, services, and information throughout the supply chain.
- Apply business knowledge to take well-reasoned action in diverse situations.
- Address business issues or establish new procedures within an existing process.
- Generate a new business or establish new procedures within an existing business.
- Demonstrate the leadership necessary to accomplish business goals and maximize organizational performance.
- Evaluate the ethical and social implications of business decisions in a global context.
Purdue Global Career Outcomes 2020–2021
Each year, the Center for Career Advancement sends a NACE First Destination survey to their graduating class to learn more about their career choices and potential income within 18 months of graduation. The results of the survey show that 94% Graduates in Purdue Global’s Master of Business Administration program were employed or continued their education within 18 months of graduation.1
MBA Degree Concentrations Offered
Specialized knowledge and expertise can prepare you for leadership roles in today’s competitive business environments. Complete four or more additional courses in one of these MBA concentrations:
Programs Start Next Quarter: 7/06/2022
Dean of the School of Business
Jeffrey M. Buck, PhD
Dean of the School of Business
- Establish 1869
- Public, Nonprofit, Accredited
- Associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s, certificates, doctoral degrees
- Number of Online Majors: 175+
- 5 Star Ranking
- How many start dates per year?
Upcoming Start Dates: 8/3/2022
- 100% Online Classes Tailored for Working Adults
- Specializing in online learning for more than 20 years
- 6 Online Programs to choose from including: business administration, accounting, finance, management and leadership,
- Student achievement data can be found on College Navigator. https://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator/?q=Purdue+University+Global&s=all&id=489779#programs
- Apply work experience, transfer credits, and military experience toward up to 75% of your undergraduate degree.
- Prior Learning Credits: Bachelor’s graduates with prior learning credits save an average of 50% on tuition.
- Credit for Experience: On average, students who submit an experiential learning portfolio save more than $11,000 on tuition for undergraduate programs.
- Financial Aid: Learn how to apply for and receive Title IV federal financial aid for many of Purdue’s degree programs.
- Degrees for Military Students. We offer flexible programs designed to support those who balance career, duty, family, and their studies.
- Accreditation. Purdue Global is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLCommission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Accredited by School of Business and Information Technology programs have received programmatic accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Master’s Degrees
- Human Resources
- Project Management
Employment of management positions is projected to grow faster than the average for all occupations from 2020 to 2030, resulting in more than 906,000 new jobs.
Source for Business Professionals Job Growth: U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics, Occupational Outlook Handbook, Management Occupations, www.bls.gov/ooh/management/. National long-term projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions, and do not guarantee actual job growth.
Find the best Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) schools in the United States for 2022. The best ranked ADN nursing programs with a 90% NCLEX passsing rate or better.
1“Career Outcomes Rate” is not the same as an “employment rate”—it includes graduates who are: (1) employed (whether full or part time); (2) participating in a program of voluntary service, (3) serving in the U.S. Armed Forces, or (4) enrolled in a program of continuing education. This rate may also include graduates employed in jobs unrelated to their degree or who were employed while attending Purdue Global. (9,106 graduates surveyed across associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s, JD, EJD, and DNP programs from July 1, 2019, to December 31, 2020. 7,803 of 9,106 replied.)
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Robert works in Healthcare Administration as a Lean Six Sigma Black belt, Certified Mentor, and Transformational Coach. He enjoys promoting and educating on process improvement, Lean Six Sigma, OpEX and project management. He also enjoys projects for environmental initiatives including corporate social responsibility, LEED, and sustainability initiatives.