GMAT Scores for Online MBA Programs
Everyone with MBA ambitions makes the purchase of a GMAT study program or guide with trepidation. The score on this one test can make a big difference in the schools you’ll be able to get into. But with 173 online MBA programs available, you have a wide range of options. Whether you’ve already taken the test and want to see what schools have average scores in your range or you’ve got a dream school in mind and want to see if you’re likely to get in, the information below will help you research your options.
Online MBA GMAT Scores
Online PhD GMAT Scores
10 MBA Programs with the Highest and Lowest GMAT Scores
The range of average GMAT scores for online MBA programs is wide. On the low end of the scale, Prairie View A & M University‘s online MBA program has an average GMAT score of 385.00 . On the high end, the University of Maryland has an average GMAT score of 385.00. But remember, the GMAT score is not the only decision-making criteria for admissions officers. Undergraduate grades, work experience, references and essays are all important parts of the package schools look at when they consider applicants. If you’re not great at taking tests, work on boosting other parts of your application.
Browse all online MBA programs by GMAT scores in our table below, and view other ranking factors.
10 MBA Programs with the Lowest GMAT Scores
- Prairie View A & M University - 385
- Jackson State University - 400
- Texas A & M University-Commerce - 432
- University of Houston-Victoria - 437
- University of Toledo - 441
- Southern Arkansas University - 442
- Western Carolina University - 443
- University of North Alabama - 445
- Sam Houston State University - 452
- The University of Texas of the Permian Basin - 453
10 MBA Programs with the Highest GMAT Scores
- University of Maryland - 677
- University of Virginia-Darden - 672
- Johns Hopkins University - 655
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill - 653
- University of Southern California - 645
- University of Florida - 636
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute - 634
- The University of Georgia - 627
- Indiana University, Bloomington/Indianapolis - 626
- The University of Alabama - 618
Considering a Campus MBA Option
While you’re considering online MBA programs, don’t forget to take a look at campus MBA options near you. The average MBA score for students attending a campus program is 549.24, not that different from the 538.33 average score for students attending online programs. Browse GMAT scores for campus MBA programs to identify schools you might want to add to your list.
Online MBA Programs Ranked by GMAT Scores
– Latest GMAT score was not available at the time of publishing.
If you notice any errors in the MBA program database, please contact us.