Marshall University Lewis College of Business MBA Program Report
Average Tuition and Fees
Average Starting Salary
Average GMAT Scores
Average Student Enrollment
How Does Lewis College of Business Compare?
The average in-state tuition you can expect to pay is about $18,928, and the average GMAT score for acceptance in their program is 550.
After graduating, the school reports that the average graduate salary is $61,000. Comparing in-state tuition to the average graduate salary, you can expect an ROI on your MBA education to be in the range of 161%
Programs are offered as: Campus, Distance Education, Evenings and Weekends, Full-Time, Online and Part-Time.
The school is ranked by: Marshall University's MBA program is accredited by the AACSB and is ranked by the following publications: MBAGuide
Compare In-State Tuition
- Marshall University's Average In-State Tuition: $18,928
- West Virginia's Average In-State Tuition: $21,452
- National Average In-State Tuition: $39,291
- Online Average In-State Tuition: $33,638
- Find the most affordable online MBA schools.
Compare Average GMAT Scores
- Marshall University's Average GMAT: 550
- West Virginia's Average GMAT Scores: 572
- National Average for GMAT Scores: 543
- Online Average for GMAT Scores: 530
- Find the GMAT scores required from similar schools.
Compare Graduate Starting Salaries
- Marshall University's Average Graduate Starting Salary: $61,000
- West Virginia's Graduate Starting Salaries: $70,518
- National Average for Graduate Starting Salaries: $83,945
- Online Average for Graduate Starting Salaries: $80,726
- Find the schools with the highest and lowest graduate starting salaries.
Compare ROI for Graduated Students
- Marshall University's Average ROI: 161%
- West Virginia's MBA Program ROI: 161%
- National Average for MBA Program ROI: 154%
- Online Average for MBA Program ROI: 173%
- Find the schools with the highest and lowest ROI for graduating MBA students.
Concentrations Offered by Marshall University
- General Business
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- International Business
- Operations Management
- Quantitative Methods
- Real Estate
- Strategic Management
- Supply Chain
Online Leadership Programs
Discover information on start dates, credit transfer processes, initial salary expectations, financial aid opportunities, GMAT requirements, tuition fees, student-to-faculty ratios, and average post-graduation employment rates.
More West Virginia Schools Offering MBA Degrees
- American Military University
- University of Charleston
- Salem International University
- West Liberty University
- West Virginia Wesleyan College
- Wheeling Jesuit University, Inc.
- Marshall University
- West Virginia University
West Virginia Cities Where You Can Find MBA Programs
Using the following links, compare average tuition costs, starting graduate salaries, program ROIs, averaged required GMAT scores, strong alumni networks and more.
Online Business Administration Programs
Marshall University Lewis College of Business Summary
In-state tuition and fees for the MBA program at Lewis College of Business is $18,928. Of all MBA programs offered in West Virginia, the average cost for in-state tuition and fees is $21,452 a year. The average cost for in-state tuition and fees for an online MBA program is $33,638 a year.
The average GMAT score to enter into Lewis College of Business is 550 while the average GMAT score to for MBA schools in West Virginia is 571.75, and the average GMAT score to enter into an online GMAT program is 530.28.
After graduating, the school reports that the average graduate salary is $61,000.
Comparing in-state tuition to the average graduate salary, you can expect an ROI on your MBA education to be in the range of 161%
Find Online MBAs
Data sources: IPEDS, National Center of Educational Statistics, U.S. Department of Education, Institute of Education Sciences (ERIC), Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), 520 MBA Schools, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). If you notice errors in the MBA program database, please contact us.