The Citadel Tommy and Victoria Baker School of Business MBA Program Report
Average Tuition and Fees
Average Starting Salary
Average GMAT Scores
Average Student Enrollment
How Does Tommy and Victoria Baker School of Business Compare?
The average in-state tuition you can expect to pay is about $21,830, and the average GMAT score for acceptance in their program is 497.
After graduating, the school reports that the average graduate salary is $78,333. Comparing in-state tuition to the average graduate salary, you can expect an ROI on your MBA education to be in the range of 179%
Programs are offered as: Campus, Evenings and Weekends, Full-Time, Online and Part-Time.
The school is ranked by: The Citadel's MBA program is accredited by the AACSB and is ranked by the following publications: MBAGuide
Compare In-State Tuition
- The Citadel's Average In-State Tuition: $21,830
- South Carolina's Average In-State Tuition: $23,616
- National Average In-State Tuition: $39,291
- Online Average In-State Tuition: $33,638
- Find the most affordable online MBA schools.
Compare Average GMAT Scores
- The Citadel's Average GMAT: 497
- South Carolina's Average GMAT Scores: 525
- National Average for GMAT Scores: 543
- Online Average for GMAT Scores: 530
- Find the GMAT scores required from similar schools.
Compare Graduate Starting Salaries
- The Citadel's Average Graduate Starting Salary: $78,333
- South Carolina's Graduate Starting Salaries: $74,524
- National Average for Graduate Starting Salaries: $83,945
- Online Average for Graduate Starting Salaries: $80,726
- Find the schools with the highest and lowest graduate starting salaries.
Compare ROI for Graduated Students
- The Citadel's Average ROI: 179%
- South Carolina's MBA Program ROI: 158%
- National Average for MBA Program ROI: 154%
- Online Average for MBA Program ROI: 173%
- Find the schools with the highest and lowest ROI for graduating MBA students.
Concentrations Offered by The Citadel
- Business Analytics
- Data Analytics
- General Business
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- Innovation Management
- International Business
- Operations Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Organizational Behavior
- Quantitative Methods
- Strategic Management
- Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Management
Online Leadership Programs
Discover information on start dates, credit transfer processes, initial salary expectations, financial aid opportunities, GMAT requirements, tuition fees, student-to-faculty ratios, and average post-graduation employment rates.
More South Carolina Schools Offering MBA Degrees
- Charleston Southern University
- Southern Wesleyan University
- Claflin University
- North Greenville University
- Winthrop University
- University of South Carolina Upstate
- South Carolina State University
- Francis Marion University
- College of Charleston
- University of South Carolina Aiken
- Lander University
- Coastal Carolina University
- The Citadel
- Clemson University
- University of South Carolina
South Carolina Cities Where You Can Find MBA Programs
Using the following links, compare average tuition costs, starting graduate salaries, program ROIs, averaged required GMAT scores, strong alumni networks and more.
Online Business Administration Programs
The Citadel Tommy and Victoria Baker School of Business Summary
In-state tuition and fees for the MBA program at Tommy and Victoria Baker School of Business is $21,830. Of all MBA programs offered in South Carolina, the average cost for in-state tuition and fees is $23,616 a year. The average cost for in-state tuition and fees for an online MBA program is $33,638 a year.
The average GMAT score to enter into Tommy and Victoria Baker School of Business is 497 while the average GMAT score to for MBA schools in South Carolina is 525.22, and the average GMAT score to enter into an online GMAT program is 530.28.
After graduating, the school reports that the average graduate salary is $78,333.
Comparing in-state tuition to the average graduate salary, you can expect an ROI on your MBA education to be in the range of 179%
Find Online MBAs
Data sources: IPEDS, National Center of Educational Statistics, U.S. Department of Education, Institute of Education Sciences (ERIC), Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), 520 MBA Schools, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). If you notice errors in the MBA program database, please contact us.