The Pennsylvania State University at Harrisburg School of Business Administration MBA Program Report
Average Tuition and Fees
Average Starting Salary
Average GMAT Scores
Average Student Enrollment
How Does School of Business Administration Compare?
The average in-state tuition you can expect to pay is about $46,432, and the average GMAT score for acceptance in their program is 528.
After graduating, the school reports that the average graduate salary is $85,000. Comparing in-state tuition to the average graduate salary, you can expect an ROI on your MBA education to be in the range of 92%
Programs are offered as: 1-Year, Campus, Distance Education, Evenings and Weekends, Full-Time, Online, Part-Time and Partnership.
The school is ranked by: The Pennsylvania State University at Harrisburg's MBA program is accredited by the AACSB and is ranked by the following publications: MBAGuide
Compare In-State Tuition
- The Pennsylvania State University at Harrisburg's Average In-State Tuition: $46,432
- Pennsylvania's Average In-State Tuition: $46,140
- National Average In-State Tuition: $39,291
- Online Average In-State Tuition: $33,638
- Find the most affordable online MBA schools.
Compare Average GMAT Scores
- The Pennsylvania State University at Harrisburg's Average GMAT: 528
- Pennsylvania's Average GMAT Scores: 565
- National Average for GMAT Scores: 543
- Online Average for GMAT Scores: 530
- Find the GMAT scores required from similar schools.
Compare Graduate Starting Salaries
- The Pennsylvania State University at Harrisburg's Average Graduate Starting Salary: $85,000
- Pennsylvania's Graduate Starting Salaries: $91,117
- National Average for Graduate Starting Salaries: $83,945
- Online Average for Graduate Starting Salaries: $80,726
- Find the schools with the highest and lowest graduate starting salaries.
Compare ROI for Graduated Students
- The Pennsylvania State University at Harrisburg's Average ROI: 92%
- Pennsylvania's MBA Program ROI: 113%
- National Average for MBA Program ROI: 154%
- Online Average for MBA Program ROI: 173%
- Find the schools with the highest and lowest ROI for graduating MBA students.
Concentrations Offered by The Pennsylvania State University at Harrisburg
- General Business
- Healthcare Administration
Online Leadership Programs
Discover information on start dates, credit transfer processes, initial salary expectations, financial aid opportunities, GMAT requirements, tuition fees, student-to-faculty ratios, and average post-graduation employment rates.
More Pennsylvania Schools Offering MBA Degrees
- Penn State - World Campus
- Wilkes University
- York College of Pennsylvania
- Marywood University
- Moravian College Comenius Center
- Philadelphia University
- University of the Sciences in Philadelphia
- Point Park University
- Saint Francis University
- Waynesburg College
- DeSales University
- Alvernia University
- Arcadia University
- Chatham College
- Eastern University
- Elizabethtown College
- Gannon University
- Geneva College
- Gwynedd Mercy University
- Holy Family University
- Lebanon Valley College
- West Chester University
- Villanova University
- University of Pennsylvania
- The Pennsylvania State University at Erie The Behrend College
- Susquehanna University
- Saint Joseph's University
- Robert Morris University
- The Pennsylvania State University
- The Pennsylvania State University Great Valley School of Graduate Professional Studies
- The Pennsylvania State University at Harrisburg
- La Salle University
- King's College
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Clarion University of Pennsylvania
- Bucknell University
- Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
- Kutztown University
- Shippensburg University
- Slippery Rock University
- University of Scranton
- Widener University
- Duquesne University
- University of Pittsburgh
- Drexel University
- Lehigh University
- Temple University
- Carnegie Mellon University
Pennsylvania Cities Where You Can Find MBA Programs
Using the following links, compare average tuition costs, starting graduate salaries, program ROIs, averaged required GMAT scores, strong alumni networks and more.
- Moon Township
- University Park
- West Chester
Online Business Administration Programs
The Pennsylvania State University at Harrisburg School of Business Administration Summary
In-state tuition and fees for the MBA program at School of Business Administration is $46,432. Of all MBA programs offered in Pennsylvania, the average cost for in-state tuition and fees is $46,140 a year. The average cost for in-state tuition and fees for an online MBA program is $33,638 a year.
The average GMAT score to enter into School of Business Administration is 528 while the average GMAT score to for MBA schools in Pennsylvania is 565.45, and the average GMAT score to enter into an online GMAT program is 530.28.
After graduating, the school reports that the average graduate salary is $85,000.
Comparing in-state tuition to the average graduate salary, you can expect an ROI on your MBA education to be in the range of 92%
Find Online MBAs
Data sources: IPEDS, National Center of Educational Statistics, U.S. Department of Education, Institute of Education Sciences (ERIC), Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), 520 MBA Schools, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). If you notice errors in the MBA program database, please contact us.