Western Carolina University College of Business MBA Program Report
Average Tuition and Fees
Average Starting Salary
Average GMAT Scores
Average Student Enrollment
How Does College of Business Compare?
The average in-state tuition you can expect to pay is about $16,273, and the average GMAT score for acceptance in their program is 470.
After graduating, the school reports that the average graduate salary is $68,996. Comparing in-state tuition to the average graduate salary, you can expect an ROI on your MBA education to be in the range of 212%
Programs are offered as: Campus, Distance Education, Evenings and Weekends, Full-Time, Off Campus, Online and Part-Time.
The school is ranked by: Western Carolina University's MBA program is accredited by the AACSB and is ranked by the following publications: MBAGuide
Compare In-State Tuition
- Western Carolina University's Average In-State Tuition: $16,273
- North Carolina's Average In-State Tuition: $36,435
- National Average In-State Tuition: $39,291
- Online Average In-State Tuition: $33,638
- Find the most affordable online MBA schools.
Compare Average GMAT Scores
- Western Carolina University's Average GMAT: 470
- North Carolina's Average GMAT Scores: 544
- National Average for GMAT Scores: 543
- Online Average for GMAT Scores: 530
- Find the GMAT scores required from similar schools.
Compare Graduate Starting Salaries
- Western Carolina University's Average Graduate Starting Salary: $68,996
- North Carolina's Graduate Starting Salaries: $83,748
- National Average for Graduate Starting Salaries: $83,945
- Online Average for Graduate Starting Salaries: $80,726
- Find the schools with the highest and lowest graduate starting salaries.
Compare ROI for Graduated Students
- Western Carolina University's Average ROI: 212%
- North Carolina's MBA Program ROI: 178%
- National Average for MBA Program ROI: 154%
- Online Average for MBA Program ROI: 173%
- Find the schools with the highest and lowest ROI for graduating MBA students.
Concentrations Offered by Western Carolina University
- General Business
- Healthcare Administration
- Information Systems
- International Business
- Real Estate
- Supply Chain
Online Leadership Programs
More North Carolina Schools Offering MBA Degrees
- Institute for Defense and Business
- Pfeiffer University at Charlotte
- St. Andrews University
- Wingate University
- Campbell University
- Webb University
- High Point University
- Lenoir-Rhyne College
- Methodist University
- Montreat College
- Wake Forest University
- Queens University of Charlotte
- University of North Carolina Wilmington
- North Carolina State University
- North Carolina Central University
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- The University of North Carolina at Asheville
- Meredith College
- Fayetteville State University
- Elon University
- Elizabeth City State University
- East Carolina University
- The University of North Carolina at Pembroke
- Western Carolina University
- Appalachian State University
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- The University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Duke University
- Winston-Salem State University
- North Carolina A&T State University
North Carolina Cities Where You Can Find MBA Programs
Using the following links, compare average tuition costs, starting graduate salaries, program ROIs, averaged required GMAT scores, strong alumni networks and more.
- Chapel Hill
- Elizabeth City
Online Business Administration Programs
Western Carolina University College of Business Summary
In-state tuition and fees for the MBA program at College of Business is $16,273. Of all MBA programs offered in North Carolina, the average cost for in-state tuition and fees is $36,435 a year. The average cost for in-state tuition and fees for an online MBA program is $33,638 a year.
The average GMAT score to enter into College of Business is 470 while the average GMAT score to for MBA schools in North Carolina is 543.86, and the average GMAT score to enter into an online GMAT program is 530.28.
After graduating, the school reports that the average graduate salary is $68,996.
Comparing in-state tuition to the average graduate salary, you can expect an ROI on your MBA education to be in the range of 212%
Find Online MBAs
Data sources: IPEDS, National Center of Educational Statistics, U.S. Department of Education, Institute of Education Sciences (ERIC), Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), 520 MBA Schools, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). If you notice errors in the MBA program database, please contact us.