Rowan University Rohrer College of Business MBA Program Report
Average Tuition and Fees
Average Starting Salary
Average GMAT Scores
Average Student Enrollment
How Does Rohrer College of Business Compare?
The average in-state tuition you can expect to pay is about $23,408, and the average GMAT score for acceptance in their program is 462.
After graduating, the school reports that the average graduate salary is not reported by the school*. Comparing in-state tuition to the average graduate salary, you can expect an ROI on your MBA education to be in the range of not
Programs are offered as: Campus, Distance Education, Evenings and Weekends, Full-Time, Online and Part-Time.
The school is ranked by: Rowan University's MBA program is accredited by the AACSB and is ranked by the following publications: MBAGuide
Compare In-State Tuition
- Rowan University's Average In-State Tuition: $23,408
- New Jersey's Average In-State Tuition: $40,620
- National Average In-State Tuition: $39,291
- Online Average In-State Tuition: $33,638
- Find the most affordable online MBA schools.
Compare Average GMAT Scores
- Rowan University's Average GMAT: 462
- New Jersey's Average GMAT Scores: 526
- National Average for GMAT Scores: 543
- Online Average for GMAT Scores: 530
- Find the GMAT scores required from similar schools.
Compare Graduate Starting Salaries
- Rowan University's Average Graduate Starting Salary: Not Reported by School
- New Jersey's Graduate Starting Salaries: $88,288
- National Average for Graduate Starting Salaries: $83,945
- Online Average for Graduate Starting Salaries: $80,726
- Find the schools with the highest and lowest graduate starting salaries.
Compare ROI for Graduated Students
- Rowan University's Average ROI: Not
- New Jersey's MBA Program ROI: 118%
- National Average for MBA Program ROI: 154%
- Online Average for MBA Program ROI: 173%
- Find the schools with the highest and lowest ROI for graduating MBA students.
Concentrations Offered by Rowan University
- Data Analytics
- General Business
- Healthcare Administration
- International Business
- Sports Management
Online Leadership Programs
Discover information on start dates, credit transfer processes, initial salary expectations, financial aid opportunities, GMAT requirements, tuition fees, student-to-faculty ratios, and average post-graduation employment rates.
More New Jersey Schools Offering MBA Degrees
- Thomas Edison State University
- Caldwell College
- Centenary University
- Felician College
- Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Georgian Court University
- New Jersey City University
- Kean University
- Stockton University
- Stevens Institute of Technology
- Rowan University
- Ramapo College of New Jersey
- The College of New Jersey
- Montclair State University
- Monmouth University
- Fairleigh Dickinson University
- William Paterson University
- New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Rutgers-The State University of New Jersey-Camden
- Seton Hall University
- Rutgers-The State University of New Jersey-Newark/New Brunswick
- Rider University
New Jersey Cities Where You Can Find MBA Programs
Using the following links, compare average tuition costs, starting graduate salaries, program ROIs, averaged required GMAT scores, strong alumni networks and more.
- South Orange
- West Long Branch
Online Business Administration Programs
Rowan University Rohrer College of Business Summary
In-state tuition and fees for the MBA program at Rohrer College of Business is $23,408. Of all MBA programs offered in New Jersey, the average cost for in-state tuition and fees is $40,620 a year. The average cost for in-state tuition and fees for an online MBA program is $33,638 a year.
The average GMAT score to enter into Rohrer College of Business is 462 while the average GMAT score to for MBA schools in New Jersey is 526.29, and the average GMAT score to enter into an online GMAT program is 530.28.
After graduating, the school reports that the average graduate salary is not reported by the school*.
Comparing in-state tuition to the average graduate salary, you can expect an ROI on your MBA education to be in the range of not
Find Online MBAs
Data sources: IPEDS, National Center of Educational Statistics, U.S. Department of Education, Institute of Education Sciences (ERIC), Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), 520 MBA Schools, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). If you notice errors in the MBA program database, please contact us.