Walsh College School of Business MBA Program Report
Average Tuition and Fees
Average Starting Salary
Average GMAT Scores
Average Student Enrollment
How Does School of Business Compare?
The average in-state tuition you can expect to pay is about not reported by the school*, and the average GMAT score for acceptance in their program is is not reported by the school*.
After graduating, the school reports that the average graduate salary is not reported by the school*. Comparing in-state tuition to the average graduate salary, you can expect an ROI on your MBA education to be in the range of not
Programs are offered as: Full Time.
The school is ranked by: Walsh College's MBA program is accredited by the AACSB and is ranked by the following publications: MBAGuide.org
Compare In-State Tuition
- Walsh College's Average In-State Tuition: N/R*
- Michigan's Average In-State Tuition: $42,740
- National Average In-State Tuition: $39,291
- Online Average In-State Tuition: $33,638
- Find the most affordable online MBA schools.
Compare Average GMAT Scores
- Walsh College's Average GMAT: N/R*
- Michigan's Average GMAT Scores: 543
- National Average for GMAT Scores: 543
- Online Average for GMAT Scores: 530
- Find the GMAT scores required from similar schools.
Compare Graduate Starting Salaries
- Walsh College's Average Graduate Starting Salary: Not Reported by School
- Michigan's Graduate Starting Salaries: $86,539
- National Average for Graduate Starting Salaries: $83,945
- Online Average for Graduate Starting Salaries: $80,726
- Find the schools with the highest and lowest graduate starting salaries.
Compare ROI for Graduated Students
- Walsh College's Average ROI: Not
- Michigan's MBA Program ROI: 119%
- National Average for MBA Program ROI: 154%
- Online Average for MBA Program ROI: 173%
- Find the schools with the highest and lowest ROI for graduating MBA students.
Concentrations Offered by Walsh College
- Global Management
- Product Management
Online Leadership Programs
Discover information on start dates, credit transfer processes, initial salary expectations, financial aid opportunities, GMAT requirements, tuition fees, student-to-faculty ratios, and average post-graduation employment rates.
More Michigan Schools Offering MBA Degrees
- Spring Arbor University
- Walsh College
- Northwood University
- Madonna University
- Ferris State University
- Cleary University
- Davenport University
- Andrews University
- Baker College
- Wayne State University
- Northern Michigan University
- The University of Michigan
- The University of Michigan-Flint
- Lawrence Technological University
- Grand Valley State University
- University of Detroit Mercy
- Central Michigan University
- Saginaw Valley State University
- Western Michigan University
- Eastern Michigan University
- Michigan Technological University
- Oakland University
- The University of Michigan-Dearborn
- Michigan State University
Michigan Cities Where You Can Find MBA Programs
Using the following links, compare average tuition costs, starting graduate salaries, program ROIs, averaged required GMAT scores, strong alumni networks and more.
- Ann Arbor
- East Lansing
- Grand Rapids
- Mount Pleasant
- University Center
Online Business Administration Programs
Walsh College School of Business Summary
In-state tuition and fees for the MBA program at School of Business is not available at time of publishing*. Of all MBA programs offered in Michigan, the average cost for in-state tuition and fees is $42,740 a year. The average cost for in-state tuition and fees for an online MBA program is $33,638 a year.
The average GMAT score to enter into School of Business is N/R* while the average GMAT score to for MBA schools in Michigan is 542.71, and the average GMAT score to enter into an online GMAT program is 530.28.
After graduating, the school reports that the average graduate salary is not reported by the school*.
Comparing in-state tuition to the average graduate salary, you can expect an ROI on your MBA education to be in the range of not
Find Online MBAs
Data sources: IPEDS, National Center of Educational Statistics, U.S. Department of Education, Institute of Education Sciences (ERIC), Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), 520 MBA Schools, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). If you notice errors in the MBA program database, please contact us.