The University of Michigan Stephen M. Ross School of Business MBA Program Report
Average Tuition and Fees
Average Starting Salary
Average GMAT Scores
Average Student Enrollment
How Does Stephen M. Ross School of Business Compare?
The average in-state tuition you can expect to pay is about $132,953, and the average GMAT score for acceptance in their program is 664.
After graduating, the school reports that the average graduate salary is $123,000. Comparing in-state tuition to the average graduate salary, you can expect an ROI on your MBA education to be in the range of 46%
Programs are offered as: 1-Year, Campus, Evenings and Weekends, Full-Time, Part-Time and Partnership.
The school is ranked by: The University of Michigan's MBA program is accredited by the AACSB and is ranked by the following publications: PQ, US News, Forbes, BW, FT, Economist and MBAGuide
Compare In-State Tuition
- The University of Michigan's Average In-State Tuition: $132,953
- Michigan's Average In-State Tuition: $42,740
- National Average In-State Tuition: $39,291
- Online Average In-State Tuition: $33,638
- Find the most affordable online MBA schools.
Compare Average GMAT Scores
- The University of Michigan's Average GMAT: 664
- Michigan's Average GMAT Scores: 543
- National Average for GMAT Scores: 543
- Online Average for GMAT Scores: 530
- Find the GMAT scores required from similar schools.
Compare Graduate Starting Salaries
- The University of Michigan's Average Graduate Starting Salary: $123,000
- Michigan's Graduate Starting Salaries: $86,539
- National Average for Graduate Starting Salaries: $83,945
- Online Average for Graduate Starting Salaries: $80,726
- Find the schools with the highest and lowest graduate starting salaries.
Compare ROI for Graduated Students
- The University of Michigan's Average ROI: 46%
- Michigan's MBA Program ROI: 119%
- National Average for MBA Program ROI: 154%
- Online Average for MBA Program ROI: 173%
- Find the schools with the highest and lowest ROI for graduating MBA students.
Concentrations Offered by The University of Michigan
- Health Care Management
- Innovation Management
- Product Management
Online Leadership Programs
Discover information on start dates, credit transfer processes, initial salary expectations, financial aid opportunities, GMAT requirements, tuition fees, student-to-faculty ratios, and average post-graduation employment rates.
More Michigan Schools Offering MBA Degrees
- Spring Arbor University
- Walsh College
- Northwood University
- Madonna University
- Ferris State University
- Cleary University
- Davenport University
- Andrews University
- Baker College
- Wayne State University
- Northern Michigan University
- The University of Michigan
- The University of Michigan-Flint
- Lawrence Technological University
- Grand Valley State University
- University of Detroit Mercy
- Central Michigan University
- Saginaw Valley State University
- Western Michigan University
- Eastern Michigan University
- Michigan Technological University
- Oakland University
- The University of Michigan-Dearborn
- Michigan State University
Michigan Cities Where You Can Find MBA Programs
Using the following links, compare average tuition costs, starting graduate salaries, program ROIs, averaged required GMAT scores, strong alumni networks and more.
- Ann Arbor
- East Lansing
- Grand Rapids
- Mount Pleasant
- University Center
Online Business Administration Programs
The University of Michigan Stephen M. Ross School of Business Summary
In-state tuition and fees for the MBA program at Stephen M. Ross School of Business is $132,953. Of all MBA programs offered in Michigan, the average cost for in-state tuition and fees is $42,740 a year. The average cost for in-state tuition and fees for an online MBA program is $33,638 a year.
The average GMAT score to enter into Stephen M. Ross School of Business is 664 while the average GMAT score to for MBA schools in Michigan is 542.71, and the average GMAT score to enter into an online GMAT program is 530.28.
After graduating, the school reports that the average graduate salary is $123,000.
Comparing in-state tuition to the average graduate salary, you can expect an ROI on your MBA education to be in the range of 46%
Find Online MBAs
Data sources: IPEDS, National Center of Educational Statistics, U.S. Department of Education, Institute of Education Sciences (ERIC), Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), 520 MBA Schools, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). If you notice errors in the MBA program database, please contact us.