Harvard University Harvard Business School MBA Program Report
Average Tuition and Fees
Average Starting Salary
Average GMAT Scores
Average Student Enrollment
How Does Harvard Business School Compare?
The average in-state tuition you can expect to pay is about $73,440, and the average GMAT score for acceptance in their program is 729.
After graduating, the school reports that the average graduate salary is $134,071. Comparing in-state tuition to the average graduate salary, you can expect an ROI on your MBA education to be in the range of 91%
Programs are offered as: Campus.
The school is ranked by: Harvard University's MBA program is accredited by the AACSB and is ranked by the following publications: PQ, US News, Forbes, BW, FT, Economist and MBAGuide
Compare In-State Tuition
- Harvard University's Average In-State Tuition: $73,440
- Massachusetts's Average In-State Tuition: $67,225
- National Average In-State Tuition: $39,291
- Online Average In-State Tuition: $33,638
- Find the most affordable online MBA schools.
Compare Average GMAT Scores
- Harvard University's Average GMAT: 729
- Massachusetts's Average GMAT Scores: 591
- National Average for GMAT Scores: 543
- Online Average for GMAT Scores: 530
- Find the GMAT scores required from similar schools.
Compare Graduate Starting Salaries
- Harvard University's Average Graduate Starting Salary: $134,071
- Massachusetts's Graduate Starting Salaries: $92,693
- National Average for Graduate Starting Salaries: $83,945
- Online Average for Graduate Starting Salaries: $80,726
- Find the schools with the highest and lowest graduate starting salaries.
Compare ROI for Graduated Students
- Harvard University's Average ROI: 91%
- Massachusetts's MBA Program ROI: 78%
- National Average for MBA Program ROI: 154%
- Online Average for MBA Program ROI: 173%
- Find the schools with the highest and lowest ROI for graduating MBA students.
Concentrations Offered by Harvard University
- Information Systems
Online Leadership Programs
Discover information on start dates, credit transfer processes, initial salary expectations, financial aid opportunities, GMAT requirements, tuition fees, student-to-faculty ratios, and average post-graduation employment rates.
More Massachusetts Schools Offering MBA Degrees
- Nichols College
- Curry College
- Endicott College
- Fisher College
- Fitchburg State University
- Framingham State University
- Assumption College
- Bay Path College
- Bridgewater State University
- Western New England University
- Stonehill College
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- University of Massachusetts Boston
- University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Harvard University
- Brandeis University
- University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
- Salem State University
- University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Clark University
- Bentley University
- Hult International Business School
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- Suffolk University
- Northeastern University
- Boston College
- Babson College
- Boston University
- Simmons University
Massachusetts Cities Where You Can Find MBA Programs
Using the following links, compare average tuition costs, starting graduate salaries, program ROIs, averaged required GMAT scores, strong alumni networks and more.
- Babson Park
- Chestnut Hill
- North Dartmouth
Online Business Administration Programs
Harvard University Harvard Business School Summary
In-state tuition and fees for the MBA program at Harvard Business School is $73,440. Of all MBA programs offered in Massachusetts, the average cost for in-state tuition and fees is $67,225 a year. The average cost for in-state tuition and fees for an online MBA program is $33,638 a year.
The average GMAT score to enter into Harvard Business School is 729 while the average GMAT score to for MBA schools in Massachusetts is 591.45, and the average GMAT score to enter into an online GMAT program is 530.28.
After graduating, the school reports that the average graduate salary is $134,071.
Comparing in-state tuition to the average graduate salary, you can expect an ROI on your MBA education to be in the range of 91%
Find Online MBAs
Data sources: IPEDS, National Center of Educational Statistics, U.S. Department of Education, Institute of Education Sciences (ERIC), Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), 520 MBA Schools, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). If you notice errors in the MBA program database, please contact us.