Washburn University Washburn School of Business MBA Program Report
Average Tuition and Fees
Average Starting Salary
Average GMAT Scores
Average Student Enrollment
How Does Washburn School of Business Compare?
The average in-state tuition you can expect to pay is about $29,640, and the average GMAT score for acceptance in their program is 510.
After graduating, the school reports that the average graduate salary is $94,000. Comparing in-state tuition to the average graduate salary, you can expect an ROI on your MBA education to be in the range of 159%
Programs are offered as: Campus, Evenings and Weekends, Full-Time and Part-Time.
The school is ranked by: Washburn University's MBA program is accredited by the AACSB and is ranked by the following publications: MBAGuide
Compare In-State Tuition
- Washburn University's Average In-State Tuition: $29,640
- Kansas's Average In-State Tuition: $21,243
- National Average In-State Tuition: $39,291
- Online Average In-State Tuition: $33,638
- Find the most affordable online MBA schools.
Compare Average GMAT Scores
- Washburn University's Average GMAT: 510
- Kansas's Average GMAT Scores: 530
- National Average for GMAT Scores: 543
- Online Average for GMAT Scores: 530
- Find the GMAT scores required from similar schools.
Compare Graduate Starting Salaries
- Washburn University's Average Graduate Starting Salary: $94,000
- Kansas's Graduate Starting Salaries: $78,017
- National Average for Graduate Starting Salaries: $83,945
- Online Average for Graduate Starting Salaries: $80,726
- Find the schools with the highest and lowest graduate starting salaries.
Compare ROI for Graduated Students
- Washburn University's Average ROI: 159%
- Kansas's MBA Program ROI: 217%
- National Average for MBA Program ROI: 154%
- Online Average for MBA Program ROI: 173%
- Find the schools with the highest and lowest ROI for graduating MBA students.
Concentrations Offered by Washburn University
- Data Analytics
- General Business
- Hospitality Management
- Information Systems
- International Business
- Public Administration
- Supply Chain
Online Leadership Programs
Discover information on start dates, credit transfer processes, initial salary expectations, financial aid opportunities, GMAT requirements, tuition fees, student-to-faculty ratios, and average post-graduation employment rates.
More Kansas Schools Offering MBA Degrees
- Grantham University
- Kansas Wesleyan University
- MidAmerica Nazarene University
- Ottawa University-Kansas City
- Fort Hays State University
- Newman University
- Wichita State University
- Washburn University
- Emporia State University
- Pittsburg State University
- Kansas State University
- University of Kansas
Kansas Cities Where You Can Find MBA Programs
Using the following links, compare average tuition costs, starting graduate salaries, program ROIs, averaged required GMAT scores, strong alumni networks and more.
Online Business Administration Programs
Washburn University Washburn School of Business Summary
In-state tuition and fees for the MBA program at Washburn School of Business is $29,640. Of all MBA programs offered in Kansas, the average cost for in-state tuition and fees is $21,243 a year. The average cost for in-state tuition and fees for an online MBA program is $33,638 a year.
The average GMAT score to enter into Washburn School of Business is 510 while the average GMAT score to for MBA schools in Kansas is 530.17, and the average GMAT score to enter into an online GMAT program is 530.28.
After graduating, the school reports that the average graduate salary is $94,000.
Comparing in-state tuition to the average graduate salary, you can expect an ROI on your MBA education to be in the range of 159%
Find Online MBAs
Data sources: IPEDS, National Center of Educational Statistics, U.S. Department of Education, Institute of Education Sciences (ERIC), Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), 520 MBA Schools, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). If you notice errors in the MBA program database, please contact us.