Indiana Wesleyan University School of Business MBA Program Report
Average Tuition and Fees
Average Starting Salary
Average GMAT Scores
Average Student Enrollment
How Does School of Business Compare?
The average in-state tuition you can expect to pay is about not reported by the school*, and the average GMAT score for acceptance in their program is is not reported by the school*.
After graduating, the school reports that the average graduate salary is not reported by the school*. Comparing in-state tuition to the average graduate salary, you can expect an ROI on your MBA education to be in the range of not
Programs are offered as: Full Time.
The school is ranked by: Indiana Wesleyan University's MBA program is accredited by the AACSB and is ranked by the following publications: MBAGuide.org
Compare In-State Tuition
- Indiana Wesleyan University's Average In-State Tuition: N/R*
- Indiana's Average In-State Tuition: $41,134
- National Average In-State Tuition: $39,291
- Online Average In-State Tuition: $33,638
- Find the most affordable online MBA schools.
Compare Average GMAT Scores
- Indiana Wesleyan University's Average GMAT: N/R*
- Indiana's Average GMAT Scores: 577
- National Average for GMAT Scores: 543
- Online Average for GMAT Scores: 530
- Find the GMAT scores required from similar schools.
Compare Graduate Starting Salaries
- Indiana Wesleyan University's Average Graduate Starting Salary: Not Reported by School
- Indiana's Graduate Starting Salaries: $81,775
- National Average for Graduate Starting Salaries: $83,945
- Online Average for Graduate Starting Salaries: $80,726
- Find the schools with the highest and lowest graduate starting salaries.
Compare ROI for Graduated Students
- Indiana Wesleyan University's Average ROI: Not
- Indiana's MBA Program ROI: 164%
- National Average for MBA Program ROI: 154%
- Online Average for MBA Program ROI: 173%
- Find the schools with the highest and lowest ROI for graduating MBA students.
Concentrations Offered by Indiana Wesleyan University
Management and General Business
Online Leadership Programs
Discover information on start dates, credit transfer processes, initial salary expectations, financial aid opportunities, GMAT requirements, tuition fees, student-to-faculty ratios, and average post-graduation employment rates.
More Indiana Schools Offering MBA Degrees
- Bethel College
- Indiana University Bloomington
- University of Indianapolis
- Indiana Wesleyan University
- Oakland City University
- University of Saint Francis
- Taylor University
- Anderson University
- University of Southern Indiana
- Indiana University Southeast
- Indiana University Northwest
- Indiana University Kokomo
- Indiana University Bloomington/Indianapolis
- University of Evansville
- Butler University
- Ball State University
- Indiana University South Bend
- Indiana State University
- Valparaiso University
- Purdue University
- Purdue University Northwest
- University of Notre Dame
- Vanderbilt University
- Purdue University Calumet
- Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne
Indiana Cities Where You Can Find MBA Programs
Using the following links, compare average tuition costs, starting graduate salaries, program ROIs, averaged required GMAT scores, strong alumni networks and more.
- Fort Wayne
- New Albany
- Notre Dame
- South Bend
- Terre Haute
- West Lafayette
Online Business Administration Programs
Indiana Wesleyan University School of Business Summary
In-state tuition and fees for the MBA program at School of Business is not available at time of publishing*. Of all MBA programs offered in Indiana, the average cost for in-state tuition and fees is $41,134 a year. The average cost for in-state tuition and fees for an online MBA program is $33,638 a year.
The average GMAT score to enter into School of Business is N/R* while the average GMAT score to for MBA schools in Indiana is 577.34, and the average GMAT score to enter into an online GMAT program is 530.28.
After graduating, the school reports that the average graduate salary is not reported by the school*.
Comparing in-state tuition to the average graduate salary, you can expect an ROI on your MBA education to be in the range of not
Find Online MBAs
Data sources: IPEDS, National Center of Educational Statistics, U.S. Department of Education, Institute of Education Sciences (ERIC), Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), 520 MBA Schools, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). If you notice errors in the MBA program database, please contact us.