Purdue Global’s online Master of Business Administration (MBA) is designed to give working business professionals the real-world tools they need to pursue leadership and management positions in an increasingly competitive marketplace. Today’s employers are looking for MBA graduates who are ready to take on responsibilities right away—those who can understand global issues, manage relationships across cultures, and grow businesses in emerging world markets.
Program Outcomes to Support Your Career Growth
Build the core skills and competencies that employers demand. You will study how to:
- Create value in production and distribution of goods, services, and information throughout the supply chain.
- Apply business knowledge to take well-reasoned action in diverse situations.
- Address business issues or establish new procedures within an existing process.
- Generate a new business or establish new procedures within an existing business.
- Demonstrate the leadership necessary to accomplish business goals and maximize organizational performance.
- Evaluate the ethical and social implications of business decisions in a global context.
A bachelor’s degree is required to enroll in a master’s degree program. You will need to provide an official transcript that shows completion of your bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, though an unofficial copy may be provided during the application process. Refer to the University Catalog or speak to an Advisor to learn more.
Accelerate Your MBA Degree With ExcelTrack™
ExcelTrack™ is a personalized, competency-based degree path that gives you more control over how you learn—allowing you to earn your online MBA faster, for less money. Build off your existing knowledge and experience and concentrate only on the skills you need to learn.
Ways You Can Finance Your Education at Purdue University Global
94% of graduates in Purdue Global’ s Master of Business Administration program were employed or continued their education within 18 months of graduation. * https://www.purdueglobal.edu/degree-programs/business/online-mba-master-business-administration/
- Purdue Global’s business programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
The HLC (HLCommission.org) is an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Find Online MBAs
Data sources: IPEDS, National Center of Educational Statistics, U.S. Department of Education, Institute of Education Sciences (ERIC), Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), 520 MBA Schools, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). If you notice errors in the MBA program database, please contact us.