The University of Chicago Booth School of Business MBA Program Report
Average Tuition and Fees
Average Starting Salary
Average GMAT Scores
Average Student Enrollment
How Does Booth School of Business Compare?
The average in-state tuition you can expect to pay is about $72,000, and the average GMAT score for acceptance in their program is 726.
After graduating, the school reports that the average graduate salary is $130,000. Comparing in-state tuition to the average graduate salary, you can expect an ROI on your MBA education to be in the range of 90%
Programs are offered as: Campus and Full-Time.
The school is ranked by: The University of Chicago's MBA program is accredited by the AACSB and is ranked by the following publications: PQ, US News, Forbes, BW, FT, Economist and MBAGuide
Compare In-State Tuition
- The University of Chicago's Average In-State Tuition: $72,000
- Illinois's Average In-State Tuition: $40,138
- National Average In-State Tuition: $39,291
- Online Average In-State Tuition: $33,638
- Find the most affordable online MBA schools.
Compare Average GMAT Scores
- The University of Chicago's Average GMAT: 726
- Illinois's Average GMAT Scores: 550
- National Average for GMAT Scores: 543
- Online Average for GMAT Scores: 530
- Find the GMAT scores required from similar schools.
Compare Graduate Starting Salaries
- The University of Chicago's Average Graduate Starting Salary: $130,000
- Illinois's Graduate Starting Salaries: $90,775
- National Average for Graduate Starting Salaries: $83,945
- Online Average for Graduate Starting Salaries: $80,726
- Find the schools with the highest and lowest graduate starting salaries.
Compare ROI for Graduated Students
- The University of Chicago's Average ROI: 90%
- Illinois's MBA Program ROI: 156%
- National Average for MBA Program ROI: 154%
- Online Average for MBA Program ROI: 173%
- Find the schools with the highest and lowest ROI for graduating MBA students.
Concentrations Offered by The University of Chicago
Online Leadership Programs
Discover information on start dates, credit transfer processes, initial salary expectations, financial aid opportunities, GMAT requirements, tuition fees, student-to-faculty ratios, and average post-graduation employment rates.
More Illinois Schools Offering MBA Degrees
- Purdue University Global
- American InterContinental University
- McKendree University
- Midstate College
- North Central College
- North Park University
- Olivet Nazarene University
- Quincy University
- Rockford College
- Roosevelt University
- University of St. Francis
- Aurora University
- DeVry University
- Elmhurst College
- Benedictine University
- Lake Forest Graduate
- Lewis University
- Western Illinois University
- The University of Chicago
- Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
- Northwestern University
- Northeastern Illinois University
- Loyola University Chicago
- Illinois State University
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- Illinois Institute of Technology
- Governors State University
- Dominican University
- DePaul University
- Eastern Illinois University
- University of Illinois at Springfield
- Southern Illinois University Carbondale
- Northern Illinois University
- Bradley University
- Saint Xavier University
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Illinois Cities Where You Can Find MBA Programs
Using the following links, compare average tuition costs, starting graduate salaries, program ROIs, averaged required GMAT scores, strong alumni networks and more.
- River Forest
- University Park
Online Business Administration Programs
The University of Chicago Booth School of Business Summary
In-state tuition and fees for the MBA program at Booth School of Business is $72,000. Of all MBA programs offered in Illinois, the average cost for in-state tuition and fees is $40,138 a year. The average cost for in-state tuition and fees for an online MBA program is $33,638 a year.
The average GMAT score to enter into Booth School of Business is 726 while the average GMAT score to for MBA schools in Illinois is 550.37, and the average GMAT score to enter into an online GMAT program is 530.28.
After graduating, the school reports that the average graduate salary is $130,000.
Comparing in-state tuition to the average graduate salary, you can expect an ROI on your MBA education to be in the range of 90%
Find Online MBAs
Data sources: IPEDS, National Center of Educational Statistics, U.S. Department of Education, Institute of Education Sciences (ERIC), Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), 520 MBA Schools, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). If you notice errors in the MBA program database, please contact us.