Quinnipiac University School of Business MBA Program Report
Average Tuition and Fees
Average Starting Salary
Average GMAT Scores
Average Student Enrollment
How Does School of Business Compare?
The average in-state tuition you can expect to pay is about $50,035, and the average GMAT score for acceptance in their program is 550.
After graduating, the school reports that the average graduate salary is $75,385. Comparing in-state tuition to the average graduate salary, you can expect an ROI on your MBA education to be in the range of 75%
Programs are offered as: Campus, Evenings and Weekends, Full-Time, Online and Part-Time.
The school is ranked by: Quinnipiac University's MBA program is accredited by the AACSB and is ranked by the following publications: MBAGuide
Compare In-State Tuition
- Quinnipiac University's Average In-State Tuition: $50,035
- Connecticut's Average In-State Tuition: $54,767
- National Average In-State Tuition: $39,291
- Online Average In-State Tuition: $33,638
- Find the most affordable online MBA schools.
Compare Average GMAT Scores
- Quinnipiac University's Average GMAT: 550
- Connecticut's Average GMAT Scores: 539
- National Average for GMAT Scores: 543
- Online Average for GMAT Scores: 530
- Find the GMAT scores required from similar schools.
Compare Graduate Starting Salaries
- Quinnipiac University's Average Graduate Starting Salary: $75,385
- Connecticut's Graduate Starting Salaries: $87,321
- National Average for Graduate Starting Salaries: $83,945
- Online Average for Graduate Starting Salaries: $80,726
- Find the schools with the highest and lowest graduate starting salaries.
Compare ROI for Graduated Students
- Quinnipiac University's Average ROI: 75%
- Connecticut's MBA Program ROI: 112%
- National Average for MBA Program ROI: 154%
- Online Average for MBA Program ROI: 173%
- Find the schools with the highest and lowest ROI for graduating MBA students.
Concentrations Offered by Quinnipiac University
- Data Analytics
- General Business
- Health Care Management
- Healthcare Administration
- Information Systems
- International Business
Online Leadership Programs
Discover information on start dates, credit transfer processes, initial salary expectations, financial aid opportunities, GMAT requirements, tuition fees, student-to-faculty ratios, and average post-graduation employment rates.
More Connecticut Schools Offering MBA Degrees
- Post University
- Rensselaer at Hartford
- Southern Connecticut State University
- Albertus Magnus College
- University of Bridgeport
- Yale University
- Western Connecticut State University
- U.S. Coast Guard Academy
- University of Hartford
- Sacred Heart University
- Quinnipiac University
- University of New Haven
- Fairfield University
- University of Connecticut
- Central Connecticut State University
Connecticut Cities Where You Can Find MBA Programs
Using the following links, compare average tuition costs, starting graduate salaries, program ROIs, averaged required GMAT scores, strong alumni networks and more.
Online Business Administration Programs
Quinnipiac University School of Business Summary
In-state tuition and fees for the MBA program at School of Business is $50,035. Of all MBA programs offered in Connecticut, the average cost for in-state tuition and fees is $54,767 a year. The average cost for in-state tuition and fees for an online MBA program is $33,638 a year.
The average GMAT score to enter into School of Business is 550 while the average GMAT score to for MBA schools in Connecticut is 539.42, and the average GMAT score to enter into an online GMAT program is 530.28.
After graduating, the school reports that the average graduate salary is $75,385.
Comparing in-state tuition to the average graduate salary, you can expect an ROI on your MBA education to be in the range of 75%
Find Online MBAs
Data sources: IPEDS, National Center of Educational Statistics, U.S. Department of Education, Institute of Education Sciences (ERIC), Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), 520 MBA Schools, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). If you notice errors in the MBA program database, please contact us.