Colorado Technical University Colorado Technical University Business & Management MBA Program Report
Average Tuition and Fees
Average Starting Salary
Average GMAT Scores
Average Student Enrollment
How Does Colorado Technical University Business & Management Compare?
The average in-state tuition you can expect to pay is about not reported by the school*, and the average GMAT score for acceptance in their program is 500.
After graduating, the school reports that the average graduate salary is $63,000. Comparing in-state tuition to the average graduate salary, you can expect an ROI on your MBA education to be in the range of not
Programs are offered as: Campus and Online.
The school is ranked by: Colorado Technical University's MBA program is accredited by the AACSB and is ranked by the following publications: MBAGuide.org
Compare In-State Tuition
- Colorado Technical University's Average In-State Tuition: N/R*
- Colorado's Average In-State Tuition: $38,947
- National Average In-State Tuition: $39,291
- Online Average In-State Tuition: $33,638
- Find the most affordable online MBA schools.
Compare Average GMAT Scores
- Colorado Technical University's Average GMAT: 500
- Colorado's Average GMAT Scores: 544
- National Average for GMAT Scores: 543
- Online Average for GMAT Scores: 530
- Find the GMAT scores required from similar schools.
Compare Graduate Starting Salaries
- Colorado Technical University's Average Graduate Starting Salary: $63,000
- Colorado's Graduate Starting Salaries: $81,951
- National Average for Graduate Starting Salaries: $83,945
- Online Average for Graduate Starting Salaries: $80,726
- Find the schools with the highest and lowest graduate starting salaries.
Compare ROI for Graduated Students
- Colorado Technical University's Average ROI: Not
- Colorado's MBA Program ROI: 132%
- National Average for MBA Program ROI: 154%
- Online Average for MBA Program ROI: 173%
- Find the schools with the highest and lowest ROI for graduating MBA students.
Concentrations Offered by Colorado Technical University
- General Business
- Healthcare Administration
- Human Resources
- International Business
- Operations Management
- Quantitative Methods
- Real Estate
- Science and Technology
Online Leadership Programs
Discover information on start dates, credit transfer processes, initial salary expectations, financial aid opportunities, GMAT requirements, tuition fees, student-to-faculty ratios, and average post-graduation employment rates.
More Colorado Schools Offering MBA Degrees
- Colorado Heights University
- Colorado Christian University
- Colorado Technical University
- Colorado Mesa University
- Regis University
- U.S. Air Force Academy
- University of Denver
- University of Northern Colorado
- Metropolitan State University of Denver
- Fort Lewis College
- Colorado State University-Pueblo
- Colorado State University
- University of Colorado Colorado Springs
- University of Colorado Denver
- University of Colorado at Boulder
Colorado Cities Where You Can Find MBA Programs
Using the following links, compare average tuition costs, starting graduate salaries, program ROIs, averaged required GMAT scores, strong alumni networks and more.
Online Business Administration Programs
Colorado Technical University Colorado Technical University Business & Management Summary
In-state tuition and fees for the MBA program at Colorado Technical University Business & Management is not available at time of publishing*. Of all MBA programs offered in Colorado, the average cost for in-state tuition and fees is $38,947 a year. The average cost for in-state tuition and fees for an online MBA program is $33,638 a year.
The average GMAT score to enter into Colorado Technical University Business & Management is 500 while the average GMAT score to for MBA schools in Colorado is 544.25, and the average GMAT score to enter into an online GMAT program is 530.28.
After graduating, the school reports that the average graduate salary is $63,000.
Comparing in-state tuition to the average graduate salary, you can expect an ROI on your MBA education to be in the range of not
Find Online MBAs
Data sources: IPEDS, National Center of Educational Statistics, U.S. Department of Education, Institute of Education Sciences (ERIC), Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), 520 MBA Schools, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). If you notice errors in the MBA program database, please contact us.