Northern Arizona University W.A. Franke College of Business MBA Program Report
Average Tuition and Fees
Average Starting Salary
Average GMAT Scores
Average Student Enrollment
How Does W.A. Franke College of Business Compare?
The average in-state tuition you can expect to pay is about $10,480, and the average GMAT score for acceptance in their program is 545.
After graduating, the school reports that the average graduate salary is $77,687. Comparing in-state tuition to the average graduate salary, you can expect an ROI on your MBA education to be in the range of 371%
Programs are offered as: Campus and Full-Time.
The school is ranked by: Northern Arizona University's MBA program is accredited by the AACSB and is ranked by the following publications: MBAGuide
Compare In-State Tuition
- Northern Arizona University's Average In-State Tuition: $10,480
- Arizona's Average In-State Tuition: $40,012
- National Average In-State Tuition: $39,291
- Online Average In-State Tuition: $33,638
- Find the most affordable online MBA schools.
Compare Average GMAT Scores
- Northern Arizona University's Average GMAT: 545
- Arizona's Average GMAT Scores: 542
- National Average for GMAT Scores: 543
- Online Average for GMAT Scores: 530
- Find the GMAT scores required from similar schools.
Compare Graduate Starting Salaries
- Northern Arizona University's Average Graduate Starting Salary: $77,687
- Arizona's Graduate Starting Salaries: $90,794
- National Average for Graduate Starting Salaries: $83,945
- Online Average for Graduate Starting Salaries: $80,726
- Find the schools with the highest and lowest graduate starting salaries.
Compare ROI for Graduated Students
- Northern Arizona University's Average ROI: 371%
- Arizona's MBA Program ROI: 181%
- National Average for MBA Program ROI: 154%
- Online Average for MBA Program ROI: 173%
- Find the schools with the highest and lowest ROI for graduating MBA students.
Concentrations Offered by Northern Arizona University
- Data Analytics
- General Business
- Information Systems
- International Business
- Strategic Management
- Supply Chain
Online Leadership Programs
Discover information on start dates, credit transfer processes, initial salary expectations, financial aid opportunities, GMAT requirements, tuition fees, student-to-faculty ratios, and average post-graduation employment rates.
More Arizona Schools Offering MBA Degrees
- University of Phoenix - US
- Northcentral University
- Ottawa University - Arizona
- Prescott College
- Western International University
- Grand Canyon University
- Thunderbird School of Global Management
- Northern Arizona University
- Arizona State University
- The University of Arizona
Arizona Cities Where You Can Find MBA Programs
Using the following links, compare average tuition costs, starting graduate salaries, program ROIs, averaged required GMAT scores, strong alumni networks and more.
Online Business Administration Programs
Northern Arizona University W.A. Franke College of Business Summary
In-state tuition and fees for the MBA program at W.A. Franke College of Business is $10,480. Of all MBA programs offered in Arizona, the average cost for in-state tuition and fees is $40,012 a year. The average cost for in-state tuition and fees for an online MBA program is $33,638 a year.
The average GMAT score to enter into W.A. Franke College of Business is 545 while the average GMAT score to for MBA schools in Arizona is 541.71, and the average GMAT score to enter into an online GMAT program is 530.28.
After graduating, the school reports that the average graduate salary is $77,687.
Comparing in-state tuition to the average graduate salary, you can expect an ROI on your MBA education to be in the range of 371%
Find Online MBAs
Data sources: IPEDS, National Center of Educational Statistics, U.S. Department of Education, Institute of Education Sciences (ERIC), Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), 520 MBA Schools, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). If you notice errors in the MBA program database, please contact us.